- Magically Tricksy Illusionist
- I Didn't Hear A Fat Lady Sing...
- Bright Lights, Big City
- Magical Mystery Tour
- AKA: Uma the Great!
[ edit ]
- Carver: Interesting ex-soldier boy. Battle wounded, but his one eye works just fine.
- Healani: Awesomely foul mouthed and I watched her beat a snake half to death with her cane. Baddass little Hawaiian bitch, she is.
- Ink: Cool guy with a good head on his shoulders, also makes custom costumes for a living. Might have to spend some coin his way.
- Isaac: Interesting dude. He likes the woods, and seems to like the idea of a magic show. Also, enjoys the sight of a woman.
- Max: Colorful skin, colorful language. Neat chick that's got a ton on her shoulders.
- Lu: Ok, super hot, has that immediate 'you wanna go?' vibe, but also there's just something not right. Bad boys go to him for lessons, maybe?
- Mindy: I haven't felt like the ugly step sister for a REALLY long time. Strange, so hot, but seems broken.
- Anastasia: New to the island, but she really seems like she's looking forward to experiencing all the fun!
- Aurelie: Interesting woman, definitely seems to have the sex kitten thing down, and enjoys the finer, better things in life.
- Ayi: Seems to enjoy the thrill of the odd. Definitely one to put herself into whatever business she finds interesting at the moment.
- Bjorn: This guy's saved my butt a couple of times now. Always nice, always polite, always fully capable of making sure bad things don't get worse.
- Felix: Cute fellow, likes magic, and is friendly. Doesn't seem too shy, either. El Gato Furtivo!
- Haruka: Talented with illusions, too. So that's cool. Also, spunky.
- James: Has a quick sense of 'I got this' followed by a quick sense of 'I'm out', and definitely has the resting bitch face down.
- Joachim: Guy seems to know a good lot about a good lot, and seems to like getting into the weird shit.
- Kai: A great guy with a good head on his shoulders and a kind heart.
- Kane: He's got the aloof, sardonic, stranger thing down. But he appreciates a good magic trick, so still a guy worth having in the crowd.
- Keegan: Fast to stand up for a really, really, hot stranger's honor, so at least he's got some sort of moral compass?
- Lio: If someone's gonna be around to watch your ass, might as well have it be someone that looks like they'd pull a nose off for the same thing in others.
- Molly: English chick that likes her alcohol but hasn't quite gotten the spirit of Freedom Tuesdays down yet. Maybe soon!
- Rex: Well, he seemed like a nice enough talking dog. And he didn't end up fighting with Tabby, so that's good. At least I think that's good?
- Rick: Seems like a real mellow guy, but also seems to know most everyone. Probably the dude everyone likes to be around when they're hash faced.
- Tabby: Tough, totally capable of handling herself and others. Well worth getting to know, if you can get her to let you.
[ edit ]
| Love a Good Trick?: Chances are great you can see Uma performing at random times, or catch one of her stage shows!|
Out and About!: This girl never seems to be in one place for too long, there's too much to do!
Eye Catching: There's not much about Uma that's about blending in, she likes sticking out, and does it pretty much all the time.
[ edit ]
- Name: Umbria 'Uma' Marie Achan
- Apparent Age: 22
- Age: 22
- Place of Birth: Providence, Rhode Island
- Temperament: Playful, Suggestive, Driven, Showman, Enthusiastic
- Mantle: Magic User
- Magic User Type: Focused Practitioner
- Status: Working the stage at the Turtle Bay Resort
- Occupation: Illusionist, stage magician, street magician
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Theme Song: 22 - Taylor Swift
Black Magic Woman - Santana
Handlebars - Flobots
Look Like You Know - Royal Blood
Magic - Coldplay
Smooth - Santana
Wake Me Up - Avicci
- Active Alts: Loa, Eve (White Courtier), Grace (Jade Courtier), Lili (Emissary of Power), Mila (Scion), Nala (Werecreature), Nia (Red Court Infectee), Owen (Magical Practitioner), Sylvi (Valkyrie), Wren (Changeling)
- Inactive Alts:
[ edit ]