In-Progress and Completed Plots.
This page not only lists all of the plots that have been run by GMs, but also those that have been run by PCs that have elected to give some fun in the form of a plot out to the other players.
Plots are awesome. However, in the interest of continuity and sanity-checking, we ask that you put in a +request before you run anything. Monsters, gangsters, politics at the University--check with staff first. There are any number of reasons something that seems innocuous won't stay that way. Also, you can get help and shiny bonuses on your advancement timers.
Do a gut-check: is this something that isn't just between PCs? Will it last beyond one scene--including fallout from what happened? If the answer to either question is yes, you might want to toss staff a +request. Find something you RPed is turning into more? Put in a +request after the fact, so we can get things straightened out and get you credit. Plots are how you advance on this game. Do yourself and your friends a favor, get those timers boosted.
Also: post the log so others can see how great you are, and you have proof towards advancements!
So how do you run a plot?
- Put in a +request (+request/TPS <title>=<body>) to discuss your idea with staff.
- They will help shape it, making sure that it doesn't mess with any other plots or break canon that is here.
- You run your plot, talking to staff and posting the logs as you go.
- You absolutely CANNOT use a God or a True Fae in a Player Ran Plot or Scene.
- You must follow the rules regarding mechanics and rolls for the scene, no hand waving, or the scene doesn't count.
- Keep in mind that the only reason the supernatural can happen in Hawaii is because it's mostly covert, or the scarier crap happens in out of the way places. Otherwise, it wouldn't remain the decadent mecca of fun that it is! Please do not run a bunch of supernatural attacks in public places with lots of people to see them. This should only happen rarely, and should usually be the purview of the GM staff.
- You may not give other players Powers via a scene, those are handled through +requests to Staff only.
- Please note! Staff does see it when you roll dice, when you spend fate, and when you post a log. We will work with you if we see something that doesn't look right.