- Explosive Emissary of Kapohoikahiola
- Recipe for Disaster
- Social Firefly
- Worthy of the Gods
- The Flame Dances
[ edit ]
- Noah: I think he likes it when I keep him on his toes. I like it when he keeps me on mine.
- Aidan: Wonderful, giving, selfless and kind. Also, a total surprise in all the good ways. Hot too, wow hot.
- Isaac: Funny guy, awesome ears. Daddy to an entire boatload of pixies. Has his challenges, but likes the flame, or at least the heat of it.
- Akhlut: Big dude but totally chill like the Hawaiian brahs are to be. Protective of people, this is awesome.
- Casia: Cool chick from England, she enjoys the beautiful fireworks and a nice night out without too much bother.
- Conni: Worldly and totally comfortable in her own skin, I bet that walnut is in for a grim fate!
- Healani: Gave us all we needed to know, glad she knew it, glad her kapuawahine taught her all of those good stories. Also, she is MAD at the gods.
- Aolani: I get to work with this awesome babe of a person at least a few days a week. Hoot Hoot for me, baby!
- Anastasia: She seems super nice! New to the island and she likes the pretty lights of the fireworks.
- Ayi: She sings, drinks, beats monsters, and has an awesome tail. Very cool!
- Bjorn: Totally the best diving platform EVER. Big guy with a big heart. Willing to teach others how to be artists, that's awesome.
- Enola: Seems very close to Lei and definitely has her own style. Neat tattoos, too.
- Felix: Super eager for adventure in the weird, but also willing to help when weird becomes dangerous. Also, becomes a monster.
- Finn: Awesome guy, totally didn't let me bleed when I didn't have to. And didn't run away when things got seriously worrisome.
- Grayson: Fun, calls himself a bastard but he's enjoyable to be around none the less. Great sense of humor.
- Iara: Seems shy and sweet, likes to dance but not when other girls watch.
- James: Serious, usually. Unless we're roaming through a super creepy mini mansion avoiding death.
- Jane: Beautiful kama'aina, enjoys watching fire dancing!
- Joachim: Good guy with a good heart. Loves fire and the sky, and all the things in it. Always happy to see him.
- Kai: Seems like a nice dude, though he seems like he might like to pick fights when he doesn't really like someone.
- Kirk: I have a feeling that not much has gone his way for a while. He doesn't like parties, and he helps out when things go sideways.
- Kirsi: Super cute, baddass, redhead! And a surfer at that. Not nearly enough of those around.
- Lei: Local wahine that works for a guide service. Definitely knows the woods, also, very no-nonsense way about her.
- Lio: Big, gruff guy with a cold streak, but he's got some good humor and isn't a total dick.
- Lola: I mostly know her as an authoritative, booming voice from the sky. Peter's mostly kinda girlfriend?
- Molly: Takes advantage of the Hawaiian environment to stroll without a cover up. Likes photography, doesn't like jerks.
- Nick: Cute, a little playful, sexy haole. Helped me out of a tight spot and really, really, likes fireworks.
- Peter: Wild haired dude. Seems alright, saved his girlfriend's doll. Likes to try to be the leader.
- Rick: Cool brah, real mellow. He's also got some serious Hero points going on, and doesn't leave people to be swallowed by tsunamis alone.
- Robin: Looks super young, but has a good head on his shoulders and tries to help when and where he can.
- Volya: Sweet hippy chick that's gonna probably be an awesome mom! She likes playing in the ocean like a proper island girl.
- Yohko: Seems sweet, and dedicated to her work. Likes the flames of sunset on the valley, which means she's got good taste.
[ edit ]
| Need Something Lit Up?! Lili can do that, it's what she does. And she loves it.|
Willing and Able: Lili's always down to have some fun, especially if it's gonna get a little nuts.
Cheerfully Optimistic: For some reason, this girl sees the bright side of everything. Don't come around if you don't want a little sunshine.
Fire Dancing is AWESOME!: Come on by and watch her, she'll give a good show and likely get you a free drink or appetizer at Paradise Cove!
[ edit ]
- Name: Lilinoe 'Lili' Makana Kahale
- Apparent Age: 21, maybe
- Age: 29 (Yes, them's good Hawaiian Genes)
- Place of Birth: Oahu, Hawaii
- Temperament: Cheerful, Outgoing, Bouncy, Eager, Destructive
- Mantle: Emissary of Power
- Patron: Kapohoikahiola, the Spirit of Explosions
- Status: Born and raised Hawaiian.
- Occupation: Special Effects - Pyrotechnics Specialist
Part time Fire-Dancer at Paradise Cove
- Languages: English, Hawaiian
- Theme Song: Arsonist's Lullaby - Hozier
Burn - Mad At Gravity
Pardon Me - Incubus
Until We Go Down - Ruelle
- Active Alts: Loa, Eve (White Courtier), Grace (Jade Courtier), Mila (Scion), Nala (Werecreature), Nia (Red Court Infectee), Owen (Magical Practitioner), Sylvi (Valkyrie), Uma (Focused Practitioner), Wren (Changeling)
- Inactive Alts:
[ edit ]