- Skavis Vampiric Realtor
- I Can't Get No... Satisfaction
- Money Can Buy Almost Anything
- Friends in All the Places
- Do Well to Do Evil
[ edit ]
- Damien: θesan lauχum. My dear, dear, boy. Sometimes the brightness of shades of gray can be more horrifying than technicolor.
- Heath: Mlaka lauχum. A regular reminder of why I find so much to stay fascinated with in the world. So much to live for.
- Henry: Aisuna lauχum. No matter the reason, it still means I keep coming back.
- Yvette: Vertun Vinum. Darling cousin, and you will be again.
- Aidan: Unexpected twists are the best twists, wouldn't you agree?
- Bjorn: A very tall, intelligent young man with a soft heart and impressive breadth. Such things are dangerous to walk around with.
- Conni: Lightning at the fingertips and long legs. Why is it you walk around clothed at all?
- Max: This one has a very interesting way of 'applying' for a job. Piqued curiosity, for now.
- Casia: Lovely, but seems a bit on the hesitant side. Curious if she just got that way because I showed up.
- Emrys: Curious fellow, seemed to have more questions than suggestions. Not sure just what to make of him.
- Isaac: Attractive, watchful. Seems a little jittery. That could be fun.
- Aksel: Not a fan of you electing who is important to keep safe and who isn't. I hope your boat leaks.
- Amalesh: A man leading an exhausting life as a doctor. Still, not a terrible conversationalist.
- Aolani: Beautiful girl, capable of pulling the drain plug on an entire lagoon!
- Aurelie: Mech aska. Be cautious little Raith, leaving me without a dance partner would leave me terribly bored.
- Casey: A girl walking a tightrope. She's cute, has a good amount of spunk to her, and seems to like the edge of the knife.
- Corrine: Capable, though tends to shoot first and ask questions later. Knows a good trick or two.
- Felix: Fun to watch spin around with his glow sticks.
- Fiona: Lovely bartender with a good instinct for what people want. Worth hiring for a private party or two.
- Grayson: Delightful newcomer that's elected to prove himself inordinately interesting.
- Iara: The little dove seems to be developing her courage. Well done, my little batling. Tastes like innocence.
- Jane: Glorious eyes, and wings. Talk about an interesting study in positive and negative.
- Joachim: A man that can truly disappear a body. The potential there is somewhat... Thought provoking.
- Kilia: A family with Leif and their little one, very much in the realm of mothers, she saw to her child first.
- Leif: A family man that made sure his family was safe, then helped cut down on the danger they left behind.
- Lio: Regularly a delightful diversion, and now comes equipped with information that piques my curiosity.
- Lola: A strange girl, interesting hair that seems to change with the whim of her mood.
- Nacho: Runs a tight ship, and serves quite a good canape. Perhaps we'll have to see if he does entrees.
- Nick: Sharp of tongue, fine of face, quick of foot.
- Noemi: Willing to sacrifice herself to save others, or at least get them to safety.
- Peter: Not sure why he feels the need to be jabby, I get it, shitty night, but come on. It was pretty shitty for all of us.
- Rick: Came into the water and saved me from a possible dire fate, so... I suppose I owe him something.
- Robin: Polite, a little peppy, seems to miss some social cues. Seems unerringly positive. I do wonder how long that will last.
- Villam: Hmm. I don't know how I feel about the fact that you were told to look for me.
[ edit ]
| Finger on the Pulse of The Real Estate Market: Looking for a place to call your own? I can help.|
Next Big Thing: Always looking to move up in the world? A new view can help!
Fellow White Courtier?: Are you another of those fiends that feed from their fellow... man? Perhaps we should talk.
People in all the Places: Hey, it's likely that Eve can tell you where to go to get what you want. Not because she gets it there, but because she sold the place next door.
[ edit ]
- Name: Evilynn 'Eve' Lorelei Dasse (Skavis)
- Apparent Age: 28
- Age: 106 (But a Lady never tells)
- Place of Birth: New York, New York
- Temperament: Intense, Intelligent, Sharp-Witted, Sharp-Tongued
- Mantle: White Court Vampire
- White Court Family: Skavis
- Status: Established Realtor on Oahu
- Occupation: Realtor, Owner of Dasse Real Estate
- Languages: English, Etruscan, Hawaiian
- Theme Song: Kill of the Night - Gin Wigmore
Make Me Wanna Die - The Pretty Reckless
- Active Alts: Loa, Grace (Jade Courtier), Lili (Emissary of Power), Mila (Scion), Nala (Werecreature), Nia (Red Court Infectee), Owen (Magical Practitioner), Sylvi (Valkyrie), Uma (Focused Practitioner), Wren (Changeling)
- Inactive Alts:
[ edit ]