| Those PCS taking part in the Phocus Academy RP environment are unique in that they are all going to be starting in the term of school that is currently in session. For Freshmen, the age limit is 13-14 years. For Sophomores, the age limit is 14-15 years. For Juniors the age limit is 15-16 years. For Seniors, the age limit is 16-17 years.
While most templates are available for play at Phocus Academy, please be advized that the power level of this environment is extremely reduced, as the maximum skill level is 3.
Minimum Refresh Cost
|-0. The total cost for a Phocus Academy PC depends on their mantle. The maximum Refresh that can be spent at CG is 1.
- Phocus Academy students must have a high concept indicating their mantle and youth.
- We ask that Phocus Academy Students write a 'template' in bg section 4 that reflects all of the powers they could potentially aquire.
Phocus Academy Uniform
- Down Time (non School Hours) Uniform Options:
Top (Male and Female): White Tshirt, White Tank Top, Heather Grey Tshirt, Heather Grey Tank top, Heather Grey Hoodie
Bottom (Male and Female): Dark Blue Athletic Shorts, Heather Grey Sweat Pants.
Socks: Athletic Tube Socks (Blue and Grey stripe), White Ankle Socks.
Shoes: White Tennis Shoes.
- School Uniform Options:
Top (Male): Button up, long sleeved, white shirt with pointed collar. Button up, short sleeved, white shirt with pointed collar. Blue, grey, or blue and grey striped long tie (No clip ons)
Top (Female): Button up, long sleeved, white shirt with peter pan collar. Button up, short sleeved, white shirt with peter pan collar. Satin Blue or Grey women's necktie.
Bottoms (Male): Blue, grey, and black plaid trousers. Blue, grey, and black plaid shorts (in hotter months only).
Bottoms (Female): Blue, grey, and black plaid skirt. Blue, grey, and black plaid trousers. Blue, grey, and black plaid shorts (in hotter months only).
Socks: Black ankle socks.
Shoes (Male): Black Wing tips.
Shoes (Female): Black Mary Janes.
- Swim Uniform Options:
Male: Blue or Grey swim trunks.
Female: Blue or Grey one piece.
Swim Cover Up: All students may choose to employ any combination of the downtime uniform to cover up for swimming.
- Kyle - Magdalena Zalejska
- Lev - Zac Efron
Active Phocus Academy NPCs
| None specifically, this is varied.
Introduction to Phocus Academy:
- All Students are greeted by faculty, typically Miss Chance.
- Students are greeted by faculty no matter the time of day or night they arrive.
- New arrivals are escorted to their respective dorm and meet their dorm parent(s) after being greeted.
- New arrivals receive their uniforms at dorm assignment.
- New arrivals are given a full tour of the campus including a map of the Phocus Academy campus for ease of navigation.
- New arrivals are assigned either Phase 1 or Phase 2 status.
- Phase 1: Students have not been introduced to the supernatural world and are likely unaware of their supernatural gifts.
- *Phase 1 students are told they are Phase 1 due to having not gone through pre-orientation.
- Phase 2: Students have been introduced to the supernatural world and are aware they are supernaturally gifted.
- *Phase 2 students are expected to avoid communicating or showing anything supernatural to Phase 1 students.
All students receive the student handbook which includes the following rules:
- Disallowed Items Include:
- *Non-Uniform Clothing
- *Illicit Contraband (Drug Paraphernalia, Cigarettes, etc.)
- All disallowed items are confiscated, vacuumed sealed, and placed in storage within the school vault.
- *Students will be invited to witness this procedure.
- After disallowed items have been surrendered and received into school vault, the initial room search is conducted to ensure compliance.
- All common areas within the dorm buildings are cleaned daily as the responsibility of the students assigned to live within the dorm. Dorm parents will supervise the daily cleaning of the common areas in each dorm.
- Students are encouraged to clean their room at least twice a week.
- At minimum, individual dorm rooms will be inspected for cleanliness once per week.
- All students are required to participate in daily activities appropriate to the term (summer, fall, spring, winter).
- Each day includes set hours of free time to be used at the student's leisure dependent upon disciplinary status.
- Students are to remain in the designated area of activity as directed by the faculty member in charge of the activity. Proof of permission to be outside of the designated area of activity must be attained by the student specifically from the attending faculty member prior to the student leaving the area.
- Pre-Freshmen and Freshmen are expected to avoid interactions with upper class-men to the best of their abilities. Likewise, upper class-men are expected to avoid interactions with Pre-Freshmen and Freshmen to the best of their abilities.